Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Unlocking Huawei Ascend Y300 Via NCK Dongle

I have here this Huawei Ascend Y300 ready for unlock. Although Sigma Box supports this unlocking, I used my NCK Dongle to unlock it. Before unlocking you must first ROOT the unit. Before ROOTING, you must install all its drivers, or else it will not be detected by the ROOT Software.

How To Unlock Huawei Ascend Y300 Via NCK Dongle
1. ROOT using a rooting software as seen on the image below.
2. Open NCKdongle v14.2. Click Huawei Android Tab.
3. Select correct model.
4. Click Unlock Phone.
5. Done.





3 comments:

Thanks for sharing.
It's very useful guide for huawei unlocking.
I didn't hear about this way of unlocking.
But Before read this post.I unlocked my phone with a help of
Unlock-Zone.com for use my own sim card.

Excellent, Many people have faced this type of problem during changing the network carrier of the SIM. They don't about the solution for unlocking the phone. When my phone got locked, I have used unlock codes. Using this method, I unlocked my phone within a short period of time.

Post a Comment